Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Kickin’ It With David - Blog Entry #11

HOLIDAY BLOG



I’m writing to you from my living room once again...and to be honest with you I'm writing to you in a bit of a rush. It's because I’m preparing everything before I jump on a flight to Toronto. I usually leave everything to the last minute before I fly anywhere but this time it’s a lot different, this time I forgot to calculate one crucial thing. PELE. Having a dog with you while you fly is a lot of stress. I have to make sure he eats well 4-6 hours before the flight, I have to bring his toys on board with me, I have to make sure I have proper documentation for him to fly, I have to keep him awake and not let him nap in order to ensure he is calm and sleeps the whole flight and if that doesn’t work it was recommended I give him something to make him drowsy. So as you can see, for a procrastinator like me it was a little hectic.

With that being said, it doesn’t take away from my excitement to be home. It’ll be nice to have some time off and time to spend with my family. I’m excited to introduce Pele to my family and to the dogs that are in my family. It’ll also be good to celebrate my birthday and the holidays at home with the people I hold closest to me. I’ve grown to really enjoy this city and the people that I’ve met while being here, and it kinda sucks that I can’t spend the holidays with everyone.

And now for the moment we all have been waiting for in anticipation…..THE VIDEO is out. Beyond the Pitch is a short video of Kyle and I training and talking about what we do best. It's a fun and interesting look at a bit of our lives. It’s the beginning of many more projects we have in mind. I’m sure you guys will enjoy it. Please feel free to comment on the video, send us questions or anything at all to our Twitter accounts. We enjoyed making this and working with the producer Jordan on the project and hope you guys enjoy it enough in order to give us the opportunity to do more of these types of videos/projects.

I apologize for the short blog but the video speaks for itself. View it and enjoy it…

Kick it with you next time….

@davidamonsalve

No comments:

Post a Comment