Sunday, April 5, 2009

TFC Update



My favourite club in the world is without a doubt TFC. Thats where I've learned a lot and where I played my first two prfessionla games with 20,000 loyal fans screaming at me with nothing but support. Who wouldnt love Toronto after that? Anyways....I've been following TFC during preaseason and suring the few season games that have past and I feel like it's comming...They have the players and the structure to do well this year. I hope that they do.....

Toronto FC despite their efforts and previous unbeaten streak lost yesterday to Seattle Sounders FC. The last couple of games I watched looked like TFC is heading in the right direction, although I didn't see the game yesterday I trust they played hard for the fans who packed BMO field. In time they'll be better and eventually compete for a championship!

beloware is the link to TFCtv where you can watch all the highlights of the game and some exclusive interviews.
http://torontofc.neulion.com/tfc/console.jsp?catid=2&id=491

No comments:

Post a Comment