Monday, December 7, 2009

GOALKEEPING CAMP

OPEN TO ALL AGES
When I'm not concentrating on my own career I still spend a lot of time on the field trying to share my experience with others. This coming christmas break (dec 21-22-23 & 28-29-30) I plan on joining the coaching staff of International FC as a goalkeeper coach.

I will be teaching the campers how to become the best goalkeeper they can possibly be, wether they have aspirations to go pro or play recreationally. I'll be covering the basics such as, ball handling, proper positioning and kicking. The camp will be split in to two 3 day weeks and will be held at terrasport training complex.

For more information please contact me at (416) 666-8672 or email me directly at davidm_12@hotmail.com


Camp Info
- located @ terrasport ( 149 Rowntree Dairy Road, Vaughan)
- Time: 9am - 4pm
-Cost: $75 a week/kid
- Days will be split in two halves. First half used to concentrate on goalkeeping specifics and the second half will give the keepers the opportunity to apply what they've learned in game situations.

About ME

I grew up in the GTA playing for C.S. Azzurri. After years of hard work and dedication I was lucky enough to be selected in to the Provincial and Canadian national programs where I was spotted by Toronto FC. I went on to play my first 2 professional matches with Toronto FC and to this day hold the record for being the youngest goalkeeper to play in Major League Soccer (MLS) history. I now play my club soccer with FC Inter Turku in Finland, where I played a significant role in winning the finnish cup.

Here are a few links to help you learn a bit more about me.
Thank you and I hope you can join us at Terrasport this upcoming christmas break.


Contact me for more info.... davidm_12@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment